miercuri, 10 martie 2010

cheated myself

In a hurry...Running!

and i`m running...passing high buildings,until i feel my pulse in my fingers.

Don`t stop.Run like you`d die if you stop.

But i will run until my feet no longer feel.

I will run until my heart it aches.I`ll run cuz i have nothing to lose anymore.Leaving all behind.

Run until my lips won`t feel no more.

You tell me when the light are fading,because i can`t see no more.I`m running.Please tell me when the music stops to play,because i can`t hear no more.Running.The sun is shinning far too bright.The air feels so cold.See the world through eachother`s eyes.

But i still remember which way to go.Cant` believe it lasted all these years.Back on the highway.Running.Don`t stop.
Passing a newspaper seller,he dropped one ,pick it up,give it back to him,and keep running.

No destination,just keep running,and no looking back,don`t cheat...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu